Our Firm’s Practice Areas: All About Injuries And Compensation
We at Law Office of Craig Gibbs have a saying that goes “injury cases are all we do.” Within the broad category of injury cases, however, there are varieties of scenarios, and each has its own legal process.
Whether you were injured in traffic, at work or while shopping, you can count on the skill, compassion and results that we are known for when one of our lawyers represents you.
We Are Ready To Get Your Injury Case Underway For Your Recovery’s Sake
Our attorneys, Craig Gibbs and Alexandra Compere listen carefully and communicate regularly with our clients to let them know how their cases are progressing. Let us explain how we can help you recover the maximum available compensation in your injury including cases involving:
- A car, truck or pedestrian accident; a motorcycle crash or a bicycle injury: We will investigate the crash, review your medical records and help you pursue maximum available compensation for your injuries.
- A slip-and-fall accident or any injury falling under the category of premises liability: We will hold property owners, managers and dog owners responsible for failing to protect your safety.
- A boat accident or any recreational accident: Was someone boating while intoxicated before they rammed their vessel into yours? We will leave no stone unturned.
- A bus, train or other public transportation accident: Even if you were injured along with others, remember that your case is unique. Do not rush to accept a settlement offer before getting legal advice.
- An injury on the job: In addition to workers’ compensation, you may have cause to bring a third-party liability claim or lawsuit.
- An injury or illness caused by a medical error: We will help you determine whether you have a viable medical malpractice case against a doctor, pharmacist, medical clinic or hospital.
- Other types of personal injury cases, including fatal accidents that may lead to wrongful death claims: We are here for you and your family after a serious injury or loss.
Request A Free Consultation After An Accident
With an attorney on your side, you can concentrate on your physical therapy and other means of helping yourself while we help you with the legal end of things.
Call us at 904-396-4499 or send an email to schedule a meeting with a personal injury lawyer at no charge.